From Space Inch:
Never lose time and work again because your MacBook battery died! Even if you avoid losing work just a few times, Low Battery Saver is worth getting.
Low Battery Saver will safely sleep your MacBook before it runs out of battery. It offers a range of options for notifying you that your battery is running low and taking action.
HERE'S WHY YOU NEED THIS APP:
Low Battery Saver prevents the infuriating moment when your MacBook begins to hibernate -- a very slow process -- while you are in the middle of working. Even worse, many MacBooks will die completely when their battery gets low, without hibernating, causing you to lose whatever you were working on.
So if you ever ignore the default low battery warning and end up having your computer die or hibernate, you need this app. If you ever walk away from your computer and come back to a dead laptop, you need this app.
- Sleep your MacBook automatically when the battery drops below the level you set. This conserves battery before the computer dies completely.
- Provides a clear warning message before sleep begins-- giving you a chance to plug in or ignore the warning (if you dare!).
- Launch on startup so that you are always protected.
More Products to Consider
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Sync Mac with WinMobile, Android, iPhone, and Dropbox.
- Customize and bind your keyboard.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Back up your data automatically and get instant access from you...
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Accomplish frequently needed complex tasks in Excel with mostly...
- Firmware update for MacBook Air (mid 2012) models.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Create reports about your computer and any connected power sour...
- Automatic backup and synchronization utility.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Change the iPod battery indicator.
- Tool for any PowerBook showing more info about the batteries & ...
- Finds files, folders & contents without indexing.
- Fix a problem that could prevent your PowerBook 500 battery fro...
- Data recovery software.