From Space Inch:
Never lose time and work again because your MacBook battery died! Even if you avoid losing work just a few times, Low Battery Saver is worth getting.
Low Battery Saver will safely sleep your MacBook before it runs out of battery. It offers a range of options for notifying you that your battery is running low and taking action.
HERE'S WHY YOU NEED THIS APP:
Low Battery Saver prevents the infuriating moment when your MacBook begins to hibernate -- a very slow process -- while you are in the middle of working. Even worse, many MacBooks will die completely when their battery gets low, without hibernating, causing you to lose whatever you were working on.
So if you ever ignore the default low battery warning and end up having your computer die or hibernate, you need this app. If you ever walk away from your computer and come back to a dead laptop, you need this app.
- Sleep your MacBook automatically when the battery drops below the level you set. This conserves battery before the computer dies completely.
- Provides a clear warning message before sleep begins-- giving you a chance to plug in or ignore the warning (if you dare!).
- Launch on startup so that you are always protected.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Corner the real estate market in TradeMania.
- Change the iPod battery indicator.
- Two islands battle over their palm trees! Fast-paced action for...
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Reports technical data about your CPU, RAM & more.
- Widget showing uptime & last boot date.
- Stylized tank battle game.
- Algorithmic music generator.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Virtual memory monitor for the Dock.
- Firmware update.