Longtion Audio CD Burner burn mp3, wav and wma files to audio CDs. It is easy. Just select mp3, wav and wma files to add them as tracks, then click one button to burn them to your audio CDs. Can not be more easy. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Create CD-ROM images and convert disc image files into ISO form...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Burn your collection of audio files to CD audio tracks.
- Use this simple software for on-the-fly CD burning.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Manage CDs and MP3 files in your music collection.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Record your own CDs from MP3 or WMA files.
- Play, copy, and save multiple types of audio files and radio st...
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Organize and expand your music collection.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Convert WMA, MP3, or OGG files and record them on audio CD.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Convert your audio CDs to MP3, WAV, WMA, and OGG formats.
- Burn MP3, WMA, AC3, and WAV Files to Audio CD Tracks.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Simple, but the free version is toooooo limited"
Version: Longtion Audio CD Burner 2.0.8
It was very simple and straightforward...even a caveman can do it
The free version only allows you to burn 10 songs to a cd...not stated in the ad. Also, there is no way to move songs up and down on playlist, where you upload them is where you get them on the cd