From Respect Soft:
London Time Clock is a free desktop application that shows you the current time in London, UK. It includes various other things such as a countdown which counts day until your vacation or business trip in London, stopwatch to track your time effectively, timer to set the time to prepare for an important meeting or cook the best 3 minutes eggs, and World Clock to see the time for different cities and countries in the world. It also contains hourly chimes, skins, up time, can be on top of all windows, loads at startup, and hides to system tray.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Configure and manage multiple desktops simultaneously.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Move your wallpaper anywhere on the desktop.
- Hide window with one click to protect your privacy.
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.
- Create extra desktops and navigate between them with ease.
- Manage groups of windows on your desktop easily.
- Optimize the desktop of your PC.
- Use this tool which sits on your desktop and when you need to n...
- Access the desktop without minimizing the windows.