From LFS Team:
Live for Speed is a serious racing simulator. No arcade modes, no steering aids - YOU have to do the driving. It is therefore highly recommended to drive the sim with a steering wheel, because even though you can use keyboard and/or mouse, a wheel is what you use in a real car, so a wheel should be used in a serious racing simulator. Especially when going online, where fast reactions are required.
In S2 you can race alone or against the AI, but the real fun is to be found online, in multiplayer mode. Racing against real people is simply the best thing and LFS makes it easy for you to do so. There are also several online racing leagues you can take part in, if you are looking for something with a more competitive edge.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Find multiplayer gaming sessions on the net.
- Play MP4, FLV and WebM video files.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Get the PC client for the online gaming service.
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Purchase, download, and play video games.
- Fight your way through hordes of enemy monsters to destroy the ...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Enable a touch-based user interface in Google Chrome.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"A fully customizable multi-player racing simulator!"
Version: Live for Speed S2 Z25
As of June 2011, LFS version 0.6B is one of the best multi-player racing simulations available for the PC. With 15 cars to choose that ranges from sub-compact production cars to formula type race cars. Pretty much everything in the game is customizable from the skins on the cars, tracks, and even the game menu screens, to the car bodies which can be downloaded from 3rd-party sites. The game also supports multiple monitor setups and steering wheel support with force feedback that add to the game's high level of realism. There are several modes of gameplay that include driver training, hotlapping, single or online multi-player modes, and a replay feature. There is also a Track Editor mode that allows players to create their own layouts with tons of objects such as ramps, pylon cones, barriers, and even race marshals! Tracks consist of street circuits, race circuits, ovals, rally cross, auto cross, 1/4 mile drag strip, and even a skidpad. You'll definitely love it!:)
There aren't really any bad parts of the game itself, however there are some players in the multi-player mode that can and will crash into others on purpose which can be frustrating at times but is mostly only in the Demo version of the game.
Rather than reading yet another lengthy review, why not go to LiveForSpeed's main site and download the latest version so you can also join in the fun going on right this very moment! Still not sure? No problem! There are plenty of Youtube movies for LFS you can watch to see what it's like. :)