From Moritz Wette:
Lion Designer's basic functions are customizing the Mission Control, Dashboard, Login Screen, and Launchpad backgrounds, as well as, changing the folder background and container icon in Launchpad. Also you can change the Finder sidebar to colorful and hide your Desktop Icons. So you can change your Design in Mac OS X 10.7 Lion individually. Don't panic if you make a poor design change; you can reset it back to default with the click of a button.
More Products to Consider
- Tweak the annoying changes in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Keyboard-based app launcher and search tool.
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Set of eyeballs for your menu bar or desktop.
- Brings your desktop background to life with live wallpapers tha...
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Open apps, files, and URLs via abbreviation.
- Forces windows to be full screen when you click the green butto...
- Application Enhancer module that removes the opaque background ...
- Change EXIF timestamp, file dates and other attributes.
- Displays info capsules (time, weather...) on desktop picture.
- Cross-platform toolbars made simple for REALbasic 2005.
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Bring up files and information using keyboard and keyword short...
- Random Things generates random numbers, RGB color triplets, and...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content