From CERL Sound Group:
Lime is a WYSIWYG music score editor. It supports input from MIDI instruments such as a MIDI keyboard as well as MIDI playback. It uses QuickTime MIDI if no MIDI playback instruments are available.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Creates MIDI files without external hardware.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Edit music with multiple features.
- Bring High Definition sound to YouTube, iTunes, Spotify, Pandor...
- Make music and sounds out of samples.
- Record, mix, and master audio tracks.
- Change your voice and add sound effects to games and voice chat...
- Modify and import MIDI ringtones to your Treo Smartphone.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Mix, play, customize properties of real-time audios.