From Silly Bit:
Libra is a very simple application that allows you to create, use and manage multiple iTunes music libraries. Normally, iTunes has only one library, but with Libra you can have any number of distinct libraries, each located wherever you want.
- Allows to create new libraries.
- Allows to rename and delete libraries.
- Automatically quits and relaunch iTunes when switching library.
- Localized in many languages.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Digital video editing system.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- Autotag mp3, m4a, mp4, m4p, ogg vorbis, flac files.
- Generate rankings and breakouts for your most-played iTunes son...
- Manage multiple iTunes libraries.
- Extract, download iTunes album art.
- Search for duplicate songs in iTunes & iPod.
- Edit music, voice, and other audio recordings.
- App launcher enables infinite different docks.
- Record and replay keyboard keystrokes, mouse movements and mous...