From Silly Bit:
Libra is a very simple application that allows you to create, use and manage multiple iTunes music libraries. Normally, iTunes has only one library, but with Libra you can have any number of distinct libraries, each located wherever you want.
- Allows to create new libraries.
- Allows to rename and delete libraries.
- Automatically quits and relaunch iTunes when switching library.
- Localized in many languages.
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Manage multiple iTunes libraries.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Search for duplicate songs in iTunes & iPod.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- App launcher enables infinite different docks.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- Record keyboard/mouse actions.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- RSS/Atom news ticker.
- Generate rankings and breakouts for your most-played iTunes son...