From Silly Bit:
Libra is a very simple application that allows you to create, use and manage multiple iTunes music libraries. Normally, iTunes has only one library, but with Libra you can have any number of distinct libraries, each located wherever you want.
- Allows to create new libraries.
- Allows to rename and delete libraries.
- Automatically quits and relaunch iTunes when switching library.
- Localized in many languages.
More Products to Consider
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Convert WMV, AVI, MKV, HD, AVCHD MTS, M2TS, FLV and more to Qui...
- Music player with social aspects.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Manage multiple iTunes libraries.
- Video and data DVD burning software for Mac, also compatible wi...
- Search for duplicate songs in iTunes & iPod.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- RecordPad is an sound recording program for Mac OS x.
- App launcher enables infinite different docks.
- Digital video editing system.
- Create subtitles, captions, annotations.
- Record keyboard/mouse actions.
- Update iTunes shared library track info remotely.
- Convert your records and tapes to CD, MP3, AAC, MP3, FLAC, OGG,...
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- RSS/Atom news ticker.
- Generate rankings and breakouts for your most-played iTunes son...