From Leap Converter Software:
Leap AAC to MP3 AMR M4A AC3 Audio Converter is the best solution to convert popular AAC to various sweet audio files MP3, AAC, AC3, AMR, M4A, OGG,WAV in batches once. You can get the good audio quality with pleasure. You can set the encoding parameters including audio sample ,channels, audio bitrate etc to get the best quality. You can also preview the Input/Output files. Version 5.0 is a bug fixing release.
What's new in this version: Fix a bug about some format conversion. Update the screen of the software
More Products to Consider
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Convert your AAC files to multiple formats.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Convert audio files from MP3,OGG,WMA to WAV or from WAV to MP3.
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Create MP3 files from multiple AAC files.
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray.
- Convert your music between popular audio formats.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Convert video and audio files to MP3, M4A, FLAC, WMA, WAV, MKA,...
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Convert audio files and audio books.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Enjoy sweet music on iPod, Zune etc popular devices.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Convert MP3 tracks into AMR video format.
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Less than 1 star!!!!!!"
Version: Leap Free AAC to MP3 AMR M4A AC3 Audio Converter 5.0
Well, it did convert an MPEG file into a WMV file.
NONE of the rest of the features worked at all! To make matters worse, Comodo Firewall tagged it as a Server on my computer which all other programs had to connect to the internet through...even Firefox.
Ughm, before I believe in a prog whose "features" only 'partially' "work" AND does NOT give a name of Company name, Internal name, or any other info other than the file version in the Version tab of the Properties box when the program is right clicked I will believe Comodo (which is of the highest quality of all free firewalls) when it tells me that a prog is trying to connect with keyloggers!!!!!UPDATE: Well, this program corrupted my mmsys.cpl so badly that I must now do an OS re-install. Nothing I've tried short of that OS re-install has fixed the problem.
!!!!WARNING!!!!! Do _*NOT*_ download this rogueware!!!!! I'm extremely surprised that CNet, ZDNet and Tech Republic would all actually offer this mal-ware as a legitimate software!
*****All you have to do to 'convert' most files to be able to play in Windows Media Player is to download and install the K-Lite Codec Pack Mega. Just do a search in the Microsoft website for it and you'll see where to get it from. I no longer trust CNet, ZDNet or Tech Republic download sections. :(
Updated on Nov 6, 2009
PLEASE heed my warning unless you want the same thing happening to *your* computer, too.
I hope the malware writers of this prog and CNet are happy with themselves. However, what they want...ppl to "upgrade" from XP...is NOT going to happen with me!!! NO-NO! I'm going to Linux and never looking back!!!!!