Leadwerks Engine features a unified lighting system with dynamic soft shadows. Leadwerks Engine 2.3 features roads, a brand new scene editor, Lua scripting, and more. Our dynamic lighting system removes the need for any pre-processing or compiling; scenes can be edited in real-time, and the results are instantly visualized. The engine is offered as both a dynamic linked library (DLL) and BlitzMax module. Official support is included for C/C++, C#, and BlitzMax, as well as community-supported extensions for Delphi. Leadwerks Engine requires a minimum of an NVidia GEForce 6 or ATI Radeon X2000 series graphics card. An internet connection is required for installation.
What's new in this version: Version 2.3 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Explain how to protect your networks from system downtime and d...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Manage every aspect of your video or DVD rental business.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Remove vulnerability in MS Commercial Internet System Mail serv...
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Optimize, clean, and back up your Registry.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Synchronize your system clock to the exact time using the Inter...
- Keep your computer drivers up to date.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Analyze and bet on online roulette.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- View and control your system volume.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Design and manage databases.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Create a menu system on your Web page.
- Play MP3, CD, WAV, MIDI, and WMA files manipulating with your p...
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"The best engine"
Version: Leadwerks Engine Evaluation Kit 2.3
The graphics are better than anything else out there. The vehicle physics feel good. Nice editor, and the Lua scripting is great.
The art import pipeline could be improved. I heard they are working on this.
Leadwerks is the best affordable game engine out there, and is much better looking than even the pricey engines like Unreal.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content