From Manifesto Games:
Laser Squad Nemesis takes the basic gameplay of XCOM: UFO Defense, the best-selling PC game of 1995 and extends it to the Internet era--no surprise, as both games were created by the Gollop brothers, who have been creating excellent games since the dawn of the home computer.
You plan moves for your squad, and when ready, end your turn; the opponents then move simultaneously with your guys, and you see the outcome of 15 seconds of combat. With four playable races, a deep single-player campaign, and hundreds of playable maps for online play, LSN is a game of pure strategy that leaves the tired old RTS formula behind.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Create, download, and play various memory games.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Run, jump, shoot and dodge your way through the gorgeous levels...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Take 'The Risk' to divide and conquer the world.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Solve jigsaw puzzle formed from your favorite images on your co...
- Play 8 different classic card games hearts, spades, and euchre.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1