From Sanjay Verma:
LanHunt is a LAN based search engine, which enable users to download and look for content shared on local area network. Database update is required only once from the inbuilt updater. Supports parallel downloads, parallel searching, direct "open location" feature, and filetype based narrowing.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Search and look for contents shared on your local area network.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Search content shared on local area network.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Create orders and customers database for service points.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Securely share HTML documents between network users.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content