From Sanjay Verma:
LanHunt is a LAN based search engine, which enable users to download and look for content shared on local area network. Database update is required only once from the inbuilt updater. Supports parallel downloads, parallel searching, direct "open location" feature, and filetype based narrowing.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Search and look for contents shared on your local area network.
- Search content shared on local area network.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Create orders and customers database for service points.
- Securely share HTML documents between network users.
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Catalogizer network search server.
- Update and manage networkwide budgeting or forecasting spreadsh...
- Create your Web site from 280+ scripts.
- Include server media to your PlayStation 3 over your network.
- Compute and record cost estimation and maintain a database with...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content