LanHelper is an advanced network management software for Windows servers and workstations, which integrates NT administration utilities and LAN monitoring features. Owing to the optimized user interface, LanHelper allows network administrators to administer numerous remote computers simultaneously at high speed. Detailed logs are available for helping network administrators to quickly find and solve network problems. Different from other similar network management software, most of the LanHelper NT administration utilities provide many bulk actions which can speed up the operation progress, and also provide detailed real-time logs for analyzing and researching. Different from other similar network management software, most of the LanHelper NT administration utilities provide many bulk actions which can speed up the operation progress, and also provide detailed real-time logs for analyzing and researching. Reporting and exporting are fully supported in LanHelper. LanHelper creates XML and HTML report of machine data, or exports machine data into delimited text files. LanHelper also creates delimited text files or structured XML files of users, groups, services, shares, sessions, open files, scheduled tasks, etc. The exported text files and XML ones can be easily imported into databases or spreadsheet programs.
What's new in this version: Version 1.99 has added event viewer, view and search event logs from multiple remote computers simultaneously.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Monitor your wireless network for unauthorized intrusions.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Monitor and analyze data moving through any Ethernet network.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Get a set of network scanning, security, and administrator tool...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Network protocol analyzer.
- Get network software and hardware details.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Scan for nearby Wi-Fi access points and gather data on them.
- Use agent-less utility for network discovery, hardware and soft...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"A nice program for network administration"
Version: LanHelper 1.46
1)Don't have to install anything on other PCs within local network. Just run it and scan network. Scan fast and get many thing.
2)Booting up or shuting down all computers easily.
3)Lock mouse or keyboard on remote computers, capture screen. Remember that no server side programs were installed.
4)Check whether computers are online or not at any time. It can also monitoring network. Send email when computers down or come back on-line.