Select from thousands of pre-defined industry standard label formats. Add 1D and 2D barcodes with extensive formatting and error checking options. Encode RFID tags with EPC Gen 2 UHF chips. Automate printing by defining print conditions and linking number of prints to inventory count in the database. Print hundreds of labels in a few seconds by sending native commands to supported barcode printers. Directly connect to any existing database via a live connection and integrate with existing inventory systems without any import or export. Print barcode labels in the background from a third party software or web application using the command line utility.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create barcodes for mailing labels, products tagging, inventory...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Design and print address labels, CD/DVD labels, and other speci...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Design and print linear and 2D barcode labels.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Generate professional barcode images that are highly scannable.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create barcodes and labels for all types of printers with more ...
- Generate UPC-A barcodes and EAN-13 barcodes.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Search for Russian legal entities.
- Optimize your websites to speed up your browsing experience.
- Create and print 1D and 2D bar codes in various formats.
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"Print With Your Own Printer...Use Your Own Labels/Paper...Customise Logos,Backdrops + Choose Your Own Inventions"
Version: Label Flow 3.3
Its a trial :(
"Best of it's kind!"
Version: Label Flow 2E
This program is awesome. I download several other similar programs and this was the only one that would connect properly to my database and Excel spreadsheets. The design tools are great, like working in Photoshop!
"Not as advertised"
Version: Label Flow 2E
Might be a nice program - no way of telling because of false advertising.
Says under limitations "30 day trial". This clearly insinuates full functionality for 30 day trial before you have to shell out $289.99. Don't waste your time. It won't display your data or print it unless you PAY UP! How is that a 30 day trial? How do I know if it imported correctly or prints correctly?
"Wow! Great label software!!!"
Version: Label Flow 2.0
This program is the best label program I have ever found. I can't believe I wasted so much time downloading useless programs before finally finding this one. I can't believe how easy the database setup is!