Liquid crystal displays are susceptible to image persistence (what we used to call "burn-in" on old CRT monitors). Unlike CRTs, however, LCDs with image persistence can often be repaired with special video patterns, saving the cost of a repair or new display. LCD Scrub uses recommended techniques from Apple, NEC, and other manufacturers (plus some of our own tricks) to gradually "scrub" away residual images from liquid crystal displays.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Visual workspace to record, review and improve life goals and l...
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Assign hotkeys to files, folders, URLs...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Speed reading, assessment & online reader.
- Stamp the recording date onto dv clips.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Menu extra that stores your favorite links.
- Data recovery software.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Graph 2D, 3D, and 4D equations.