Liquid crystal displays are susceptible to image persistence (what we used to call "burn-in" on old CRT monitors). Unlike CRTs, however, LCDs with image persistence can often be repaired with special video patterns, saving the cost of a repair or new display. LCD Scrub uses recommended techniques from Apple, NEC, and other manufacturers (plus some of our own tricks) to gradually "scrub" away residual images from liquid crystal displays.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Simple way to quickly manage tasks and resource usage on your M...
- Calculate test reliability using Spearman-Brown 'prophecy' form...
- Stamp the recording date onto dv clips.
- Disk Speed Test is an easy to use tool to quickly measure and c...
- Reverse engineer plotted data.
- Warns of ATA drive failure before it happens.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Monitor your computer, from memory usage to Bluetooth status.
- Part of DVD Studio Pro.
- Visual workspace to record, review and improve life goals and l...
- Improve Mac performance by optimizing memory.