KoAlarm the two modes of alarms and timers can be easily changed. In alarm mode, an alarm can be set up to six and set up and easy operation can be repeated. By the color of alarm weekdays, weekends can be easily recognized as one touch you can easily turn off. Frequently used in Timer mode is memorable by providing a preset time can be set easily to the desired time.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Wake up/remember important event to your favorite songs.
- Personalize your Windows 8 start and lock screens with your own...
- Monitor your processor temperature via a graph at the bottom of...
- Display analog clock with different mode and resolution.
- Learn and read Holy book of Muslims on your Windows 8 device.
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Learn how to use OpenGL color index mode.
- Create notes on your Windows 8 device.
- Scan your network for open ports (IPv4 and IPv6), ARP, SNMP, Ne...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Write, draw, or erase anything on a blackboard reminder.
- Create and organize your notes from Windows 8 device.