From Mattia Basaglia:
Interlace patterns are a kind of design historically used as a decorations in many places and by different cultures, some examples are Celtic knotworks and Islamic interlaces. Knotter aims to allow its user to design such patterns in an intuitive way and to provide easy ways to integrate the result in external general-purpose graphic software. For this purpose, designs created within Knotter can be save in a custom human-readable format and exported as Scalable Vector Graphics and in a wide number of raster image formats.
What's new in this version: Version 0.9.4:
- New Plugins
- Better editing tools
More Products to Consider
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Create Celtic knot designs on your Windows PC easily.
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Train for the Windows 2003 Design Security Exam.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Create your own knitting patterns and publish them as PDF files...
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Generate and play drum sound patterns.
- Turn pictures into cross-stitch patterns.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Get a data eradication tool.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Analyze lottery draw numbers for patterns.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Remove interlace effect without affecting your video.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Display colorful moving mandalas on your desktop.
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Create seamless patterns using 17 tiling methods with 100 patte...
- Rename your files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content