CNET Editors' review
Kingdom Chronicles for Mac is a port of a popular action strategy game on other platforms. Available as a free download from the App Store, there are in-game purchases that add levels over the base game. Kingdom Chronicles for Mac installs easily.
Kingdom Chronicles for Mac is about an adventurer who has to retake his homeland from a greedy villain. To do this the hero must work with the people in the occupied villages to fight back and retake the land one small area at a time. By controlling the individuals in a city you take on the role of the adventurer and help steer the game to a final fight, solving mysteries on the way. With more than 40 levels (some of which must be unlocked in the App Store), there's a lot to do here, but the game is easy to learn and play. The graphics are well done and the narrative hooks you into the game. As you go from level to level, with more of your land freed, you find yourself getting more immersed in the narrative.
We played Kingdom Chronicles for Mac for a week on our MacBook Pro and enjoyed the game, eventually purchasing the upgrades and a strategy guide. The game is well designed and attractive, and works well on the Mac. With a free download offering enough to get you interested, there's no reason not to give Kingdom Chronicles for Mac a try.
From Primerose Solutions LLP:
An action strategy game that requires quick actions, smart decisions and some management skills to success. Discover an adventure story in fancy medieval setting, where you have to build, trade, research and battle. This is an adventure story about John Brave who finds his homeland captured by a greedy villain and only he is courageous enough to fight and save the kingdom from total plunder. Control workers, clerks and warriors on your quest to restore the towns and villages, solve mysteries, defeat the enemies and restore order. Special magic skills and artifacts will assist to rescue the princess, defeat the villain, and save the homeland.
More Products to Consider
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Sims 2 game update.
- Realtime strategy game.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Real-time strategy game.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Race your marbles through dangerous platforms and collect power...
- Real-time strategy game.
- Popular house life simulation game.
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Update for the real time strategy empire building game.
- Networkable 3D Tron game.
- Become Mayor of your very own Nation, as you grow a small villa...
- Jungle vs. Droids combines tower defense with funny graphics, l...
- Super Nintendo (SNES) emulator.
- Recommends high quality Mac games by looking at system requirem...
- Five amazing Mac games in one affordable collection!.
- Simple arcade game, cross between Centipede & PacMan.
- Epic adventure battle game.
- MasterMind-type game.
- Patterned after the table game Master Mind.