Keystroke Counter and Frequency Recorder Software offers a user a method of recording keystrokes as they are typed. This keystroke data can then be easily saved to a text file. In addition, both keystroke counts and frequencies are generated, as well as word counts and frequencies. These counts and frequencies can be saved to a number of places, including a text file, MS Excel or the Clipboard for your convenience.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Download and change your desktop wallpaper.
- Keep your favorite apps, control panel, websites, files and fol...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Capture and print out anything on PC screen via hotkeys.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Get transparent menus on your desktop.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Revive your Start Menu in Windows 8.
- Become a Terminator with this career for the Sims.
- Stick your notes on desktop to read them at any time.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Queue up the copying jobs and let it happen one by one.
- Keep track of your scheduled events.
- Rename files and change their attributes in batch mode.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Display a flag or a symbol by your mouse cursor while detecting...
- Compare two ASCII files and highlight the differences.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content