From Laine D. Lee:
Keyseer runs in the background to activate Applescripts when specified keys are held down. You can use the sample Applescripts provided and you can add your own Applescripts. Panther GUI Scripting and third party applications are needed for some of the sample scripts.
What's new in this version: This product is no longer supported.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- OSAX for scripting Mathematica.
- Spotlight importer for AppleScript (.scpt and .scptd).
- Display and hide hidden files.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Create & edit image maps.
- Replaces the application's name with its icon in the system men...
- Batch delete EyeTV recordings.
- Find and replace utility that supports regexp syntax and Unicod...