From Laine D. Lee:
Keyseer runs in the background to activate Applescripts when specified keys are held down. You can use the sample Applescripts provided and you can add your own Applescripts. Panther GUI Scripting and third party applications are needed for some of the sample scripts.
What's new in this version: This product is no longer supported.
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- OSAX for scripting Mathematica.
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Spotlight importer for AppleScript (.scpt and .scptd).
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Get an Office Clock styled widget for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Takes your Apple Remote further.
- IOS-style task switcher for Mac OS X.