Menu shortcuts are supposed to provide quick access to frequently used menu commands. Honestly though, how many shortcut keys do you know by heart? KeyCue helps you to learn and remember the keyboard shortcuts of the applications you are using. Over time, you will automatically remember frequently used shortcuts and start working more efficiently.
What's new in this version:
- In custom shortcut lists, it is now possible to omit known keyboard shortcuts.
- When a new version is available, you can now check the new features before downloading the new version.
- When the "alt" key of the attached keyboard has the label "option", KeyCue now attempts to use that label in the legend.
- Internal updates to new library functions.
- Internal improvements in the implementation of update checking.
- Built-in installer adap... See all new features »