From Many Tricks:
Key Codes is a little utility that displays the key code, unicode value, and modifier keys state for any key combination you press. If you're a developer, this might be useful to you.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0 of Key Codes is Many Tricks' first retinaized application (Moom and Witch will be next, and will hopefully be approved for sale shortly; stay tuned for news on that front.)
Beyond support for retina display Macs, Key Codes 2.0 will keep the last entry visible as you scroll back through history, and includes a handy Clear button. Direct versions now include Sparkle, for easy in-app updating.
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Password manager.
- Carry out web based online exams safely.
- Code & decode text using Vigenere's method.
- Open-source browser-based security framework.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Get the latest version of this comprehensive set of Internet to...
- Random password generator.
- Instrumentation libraries that can be left in shipping code.
- Menu bar GTD app with sync.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content