From Madsen Circuits:
This utility can be used to analyze GPS log files and then generate graphs, summaries, reports and Google Earth (TM) compatible KML files. There are many ways to customize the resulting display including altitude options, color-coded points indicating speed.
What's new in this version: Version 2.05 adds the ability to import GPS log file that do not conform to NMEA standards.
More Products to Consider
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Build and edit GPS routes with accurate altitude and time infor...
- Turn your NMEA-GPS log files into KML files.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Create your own maps or import digital ones from other applicat...
- Incorporate decoded NMEA sentences from a GPS receiver into a V...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Combine GPS data editor and real-time navigation with Google Ma...
- Combine together maps, satellite imagery, GPS tracking, instant...
- Access Google Maps from your Internet Explorer browser.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Enhance your experience with Garmin GPS.
- Download Google Maps, save GPS, rectify images, and edit and ma...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Generate NMEA-0183 GPS sentences using a variety of configurati...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Read NMEA data from a GPS receiver.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Get up-to-the-minute, detailed earthquake information.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content