CNET Editors' note: This is a very large (603MB) file and may take several hours to download via dial-up modem.
From Storm Eagles Studios:
JUTLAND pushes the envelope of the real time 3D military simulations with the most realistic True Physics Ballistics ever created in a commercial wargame. Every shell fired is physically introduced into the 3D Battle-Space, where it follows a true-to-life trajectory all the way to the target. If the shell actually hits the target in the 3D world, it must then penetrate the armor of the ship's hull, deck, or turret based on the thickness at the polygon impact point. On top of that, Storm Eagle Studios has created an unprecedented 3D naval game environment, featuring hundreds of highly detailed, historically accurate 3D WWI Battleships, Cruisers, Destroyers, and Torpedo Boats from the countries of Germany, England, and France.
More Products to Consider
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Fight WWII enemies in a 3D environment with this graphically el...
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Screensaver: 3D scene of the Aurora Borealis.
- Free your feet from the swallowing lava arena.
- Add a SU-25 Frogfoot plane to Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Cr...
- Play 3D pinball with goblins and ghouls.
- Update the look and feel of GTA 3 with this add-on.
- Simulate a configurable fireworks display on your desktop.
- Change the calculating formulas in Dungeon Siege.
- Play a gravity shooter game with action-RPG elements.