From Marco Zafra:
With Jumplist Extender, you can add any action you want on your jumplist, provided it has a keyboard shortcut to your program. Make easy-to-access jumplist items for your everyday tasks. Export and import your jumplists into "Jumplist Packs", upload your Jumplist Pack to the web, and enable others to download and enjoy your work.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Add a DHTML drop down menu to your Web site.
- Add a navigation menu to your Web pages.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Browse Subversion repositories easily.
- Send mail with the variety of configuration options.
- Set up lightweight countdown timer and clock.
- Find a number with a minimum of test.
- Prepare for any exam and make your own flashcards.
- Read live song lyrics synchronized to the music while you liste...