You want to test your digital and analog USB game devices? You want to test all buttons and sticks? You want to check the minimum, default and maximum values returned?
Then Joystick And Gamepad Tester is what you need!
Joystick And Gamepad Tester allows you to test your digital and analog USB game devices.
- It displays the list of USB devices connected.
- You can test digital and analog USB game devices.
- You can test all buttons and sticks.
- It displays in real time the minimum, default and maximum values returned.
- You can save these values in a text file for later use.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
What's new in this version:
A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite.
- Our website address is now "www.alphaomega-software.com".
- The About window can now be closed faster just by clicking on it.
- The "How to intall it?" paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the Application in particular under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite:
Under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Maver... See all new features »