JonDo enables its users to stay anonymous on the internet by giving access to strong anonymisation systems. It hides the users IP address from website operators, network admins, providers, intelligence agencies and even the operators of the accessed anonymisation systems. Each application that should be anonymised has to be configured separately for using JonDo. No registry settings have to be changed, and administration rights are not needed, neither for installation, nor for running the program. The software is open source and free for use. It grants access to both free and commercial anonymisation services.
What's new in this version:
- fixed UTF8 transformation
- fixed possible null pointers in startup classes
- proxy-keep-alive support for direct proxy
- show always top of terms and conditions
- preload anonym-o-meter images for offline and connecting
- clarified data retention dialogs
- close cascade popup on main window click
- asynchronous update of payment instances on startup
- downsized DSA key pool for accounts to one
- create InfoService s...
See all new features »