This update will correct issues affecting some Java users following the installation of Mac OS X v10.3.9 Software Update. After updating to Mac OS X 10.3.9, some systems may have issues with Java applications and Java-enabled websites when using Safari. Safari may unexpectedly quit, and standalone Java applications may unexpectedly quit or not launch. This update resolves that issue.
More Products to Consider
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Scanner drivers.
- Upgrade your version of Java for functional enhancements and im...
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- For HP printers.
- Update your iPod and iPod mini to take advantage of the latest ...
- Project management tool for Feature Driven Development.
- Edit and manage your images.
- Transform any foreign Java source code to meet your preferred c...
- Add intuitive XML content to Web-based systems.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Remote control software to interact with a remote computer.
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- Update Mac OS 8 for better performance.
- Develop and deploy Java applications.
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- Distribute Liferay easily.
- Drivers for video capture devices based on Empia 28xx.
- Update your registered copy of Final Cut Pro to version 5.0.4.
- Enhance the reliability and performance of the Fan Control syst...