Java Remote Desktop (jrdesktop) is an open source software for viewing and/or controlling a distance PC. Besides then screenshots, keyboard and mouse events transfer, jrdesktop includes many additional features (like: file transfer, data compression). jrdesktop uses RMI with SSL/TLS to establish a secured connection between the viewer and the server. jrdesktop is intended to run across different platforms (based on JVM). This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- View and operate a PC on the LAN/WAN/Internet from your own PC.
- Access remote client PCs easily.
- Control your PC remotely.
- Control your PC remotely via MSN.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Control your PC via handheld remote controls.
- Monitor and control remote computer like your local one.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Run movies and music at distance.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Control your computer or network using any Internet-connected c...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Use a wireless remote control to connect your PC to your TV.
- Keep track of the remote computers that need support.
- Control the keyboard, mouse, and screen of a remote PC via a mo...