JXCirrus Maths is a maths training application aimed at primary school children. It focuses on basic arithmetic: Times tables, addition, subtraction and division. It will let you set up exercises that are run each day, and then records the best time and lets you race against that.
- Set up any number of exercises for your child.
- For Times tables and division: Select one or more times tables to practice, choose how many questions will be asked, choose whether they will be run in random order.
- For Addition and subtraction: Select a range to add up to or subtract from (i.e. add up to numbers between 15 and 25) and how many questions to be asked.
- Schedule exercises to be run once a session, once a day or once a week.
- Records the fastest time for an exercise.
- Lets you race against your fastest time (which adds that extra bit of interest to maths practice).
- Set up the application to display photos from the family album - The photo will change over after each completed exercise.
- Set up exercises for any number of children.
- Share exercises between computers using Cloud services like Box and Dropbox.
- Available on Windows, MacOS and Linux.
- Includes a built-in user manual.
What's new in this version:
- Run as an optional 64-bit executable on all platforms.
- Removed some less useful options from the toolbar and menus.
- Added translucency to the main window exercise list.