CNET Editors' review
The rampant sharing of photos via social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter has led to instances when looking for a specific image from a collection of pictures can become a daunting task. This is where software such as JPhotoTagger Portable from Elmer Baumann is designed to help you manage and find images fast.
JPhotoTagger Portable's interface can seem intimidating at first but the application is relatively easy to understand. It uses metadata, including keywords, descriptions, and locations, stored within a specific image. Adding and editing tags is made easier with auto-complete, which presents options as soon as you start typing, a functionality that is also present during search mode. The tool is compatible with other applications such as the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, so you won't need to re-add data already in other programs. And, if you have a favorite camera that you think you used to shoot that missing moment in time, type the camera model, and it will scan your computer using that criteria.
If you're buried in photos, JPhotoTagger Portable can help you sort them out. The software installs and uninstalls cleanly.
From Elmar Baumann:
JPhotoTagger Portable is a platform independent Photo Manager. You can manage and find fast your photos through keywords, descriptions and other so called metadata ("tags"). It speeds up adding or editing tags through automatic keyboard input completion and other features. All tags will be written into XMP sidecar files and JPhotoTagger's database. The images are left untouched. JPhotoTagger is open to work together with other applications such as Adobe Photoshop Light room. JPhotoTagger automatically reads tags from new and changed sidecar files and updates it is database.
What's new in this version: Version 0.32.13 added new option when renaming files: "Date and Time taken" and Time included hours, minutes and seconds.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Monitor and lay out your images automatically and print.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Edit photo or paint in any way you like.
- Right-click an image file you want to preview and you'll see a ...
- Chat with random people but filter out noisy and annoying chatt...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Is this for real?"
Version: JPhotoTagger Portable 0.28.1
I don't Know!!! because there are not instructions or .exe or icons to install!!!
I still don't know
Downloaded this program and I assume since there are not launcher installation of some kind I guess this goes into some kind of folder but there not instructions and the laughfable part is that the pdf instructions if that is an instructions are in a foreign language mind you. Deleting immediately.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content