JPEG4Web makes it a breeze to Resize, Compress, Crop, and Watermark a single image or a collection of images for use on the web. Converts any image file into a compact JPEG.
More Products to Consider
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows, part of iLife '11.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create web photo albums with slideshows of your images.
- Split, combine, reorder PDFs; overlay/edit images/text in PDFs.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Create, alter and manipulate photos.
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Convert and view mac wmf images.
- Create, edit, and enhance images.
- Create multiple iPhoto libraries, copy photos, merge libraries,...
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Work with RGBA values in Core Graphics API.
- Photo watermark software that includes text and image watermark...
- Spot color imaging effects.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Detect, remove or mark duplicates, thumbnails, missing photos a...
- Wysiwyg web editor for portable devices.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Set hotkeys to trigger macros and type text.
- Detect and delete duplicate images.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Displays time in any specified time zone in the dock.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content