From Luigi Rosa:
JPEG is a standardized image compression mechanism. It stands for Joint Photographic Experts Group, the original name of the committee that wrote the standard. JPEG is designed for compressing either full-color or gray-scale images of natural, real-world scenes. It works well on photographs, naturalistic artwork, and similar material; not so well on lettering, simple cartoons, or line drawings. JPEG is a lossy compression algorithm, meaning that the decompressed image isn't quite the same as the one you started with. JPEG is designed to exploit known limitations of the human eye (more about this later), notably the fact that small color changes are perceived less accurately than small changes in brightness. A useful property of JPEG is that the degree of lossiness can be varied by adjusting compression parameters. This means that the image maker can trade off file size against output image quality. The code we have developed includes: Color space transformation between RGB and YCbCr, Quantization, Optimized encoding.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- User friendly image conversion application.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Restore and batch process low-quality JPEG images.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- View and edit JPEG files.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Process, convert, load, and save images.