JDecompiler is a very small tool that can decompile the java class file very easily. What's the advantage of JDecompiler. It is very small, and very fast to run. It can use your favorite text editor (e.g EditPlus, UltraEdit) to decompile and view the java class file. Yeah, that's amazing. It can add the original line numbers as the comments in the decompiled file that is very useful for debugging. It is simply to use, you only need to specify your favorite text editor firstly. Then you can double click a class file from the Explorer or a jar(zip) file freely. It will automatically start your favorite text editor to decompile the class file and view the decompiled source code.
More Products to Consider
- Edit plain text files, HTML documents, PHP, and Java code.
- Decompile Java class files and save them in text or other forma...
- Decompile Java class, jar or apk, dex, and reconstruct the orig...
- Develop and deploy Java applications on desktops and servers.
- Edit several programming languages running under the MS windows...
- Reconstruct original source code from compiled binary CLASS fil...
- Download files faster and safer with your Web and Windows appli...
- Decompile Java applets and reconstruct Java source code from CL...
- Inspect and edit any file, main memory, or disk/disk image.
- Compile, debug, and run Java applications on your computer.
- Deploy an entry-level, small-footprint database.
- Enable Entity Framework against relational databases and create...
- C/C++ compiler and IDE.
- Include a vector library which can process different matrices t...
- View and edit text in a SCIntilla based text editor.
- Run and develop applications targeting .NET Framework.
- Edit source code and enhance them with syntax styling, error in...
- Generate ScriptCase PHP Code with AJAX Support.
- Compare and synchronize your files and directories.
- Edit text codes with syntax highlighting and code folding.
- Create and design any Web site possible, with no programming re...
- View Visio drawings and diagrams inside your Microsoft Internet...
- Open Java Console in Firefox easily.
- Manage, edit, and format sqlite3 databases.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1