From Childish Things:
International Cricket Captain 2009 is the most accurate, realistic and addictive version yet of the popular cricket management simulator. With a new detailed interface, wide angle highlights view, more stats, a larger database and new tournaments featured, Cricket Captain 2009 will raise the bar once again in cricket management games. Take your team online to play in the new twenty over league.
Version 9.12 has updates to the database and form guide.
What's new in this version: Version 9.12 has updates to the database and form guide.
More Products to Consider
- Manage and captain your cricket team to glory.
- Play a cricket management game with English county, Internation...
- Play a simulation of any cricket game and manage the team withi...
- Play cricket management game on your PC.
- Pick your favourite cricket team and captain it to glory.
- Play a cricket management game.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Participate in cricket game with up to 12 teams.
- Bring one of the world's great sporting spectacles to your PC.
- Play multiplayer cricket on your PC.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Play a cricket manager simulation game with the World Cup, Ashe...
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Lead your side to glory in this detailed cricket simulation.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Play point and click adventure game on your PC.
- Help a girl named Amber to find her friend Fio.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Play a mystery filled romance game on your computer.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Help Enzo Gabriel to complete his quest and experience a new le...
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Worth 4 as a game but let down by poor support"
Version: International Cricket Captain 2009 9.12
Player database is excellent. Match characteristics are ok.
Didn't like the fact that the bowler is able only to vary length and effort expended. Main grumble though is that some functions (eg commentary) don't work and request for a cd has been ignored by support people.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: