From Childish Things:
International Cricket Captain 2009 is the most accurate, realistic and addictive version yet of the popular cricket management simulator. With a new detailed interface, wide angle highlights view, more stats, a larger database and new tournaments featured, Cricket Captain 2009 will raise the bar once again in cricket management games. Take your team online to play in the new twenty over league.
Version 9.12 has updates to the database and form guide.
What's new in this version: Version 9.12 has updates to the database and form guide.
More Products to Consider
- Play a cricket management game with English county, Internation...
- Play a simulation of any cricket game and manage the team withi...
- Play cricket management game on your PC.
- Manage and captain your cricket team to glory.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Pick your favourite cricket team and captain it to glory.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Try being coach in national leagues and international competiti...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Improve your position sizing skills for managing random risk ev...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play a cricket management game.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Build your own city and make heaps of money in this addictive s...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Participate in cricket game with up to 12 teams.
- Play an isometric turn-based strategy game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Worth 4 as a game but let down by poor support"
Version: International Cricket Captain 2009 9.12
Player database is excellent. Match characteristics are ok.
Didn't like the fact that the bowler is able only to vary length and effort expended. Main grumble though is that some functions (eg commentary) don't work and request for a cd has been ignored by support people.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: