From Childish Things:
International Cricket Captain 2008 is the most realistic and in-depth cricket management game to date. Take charge of a domestic or international team and experience the highs and lows of cricket management on the road to ultimate glory. You control all aspects of the team's progress; from transfers, team selection and training, to detailed match tactics. Only International Cricket Captain gives you the thrill of captaining real cricket players throughout the domestic and international seasons.
More Products to Consider
- Play a simulation of any cricket game and manage the team withi...
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Manage and captain your cricket team to glory.
- Manage your cricket team to glory in domestic and international...
- Play a cricket management game with English county, Internation...
- Pick your favourite cricket team and captain it to glory.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play a cricket management game.
- Participate in cricket game with up to 12 teams.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Play multiplayer cricket on your PC.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Play a cricket manager simulation game with the World Cup, Ashe...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Build a team of rookies, set up a football club and take on the...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content