Using Interarchy comprehensive collection of tools you can easily upload, download, edit, mirror and manage your websites with increased efficiency and effectiveness. Interarchy delivers compelling new features, including a revolutionary interface that allows you to stream-line your workflow more than ever before. This update also introduces enhanced mirroring to make managing your websites even easier. The addition of six new protocols means Interarchy has unrivaled protocol support: FTP, FTP/SSH, FTP/SSL-TLS, HTTP, HTTPs, WebDAV, WebDAVs, iDisk and Amazon S3.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Classic FTP is an easy-to-use FTP client program for Mac OS X.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- FTP/SFTP client.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Sleeps your Mac when download speed gets low.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Dual pane file manager & FTP/SFTP client.
- FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Cloud Files and Amazon S3 browser.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Manage business database applications.
- High performance, Apache interchangeable and secure web server.
- Crop and add QuickTime effects to several image formats.
- FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3 client.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Upload video to your YouTube account or download to Mac with si...
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great App to Manage FTP and other file sites"
Version: Interarchy 10.0.4
Offer nice Bookmark window and easy setup of shared sites. Can create schedules and mirrors very easy. I have been using it for years to transfer/mirror a PDF server via FTP. Over 500MB one day a week.
None that I have seen.
A nice stable FTP + more App for Mac