InstantBurn is a packet-writing solution that lets you operate your optical disc burner as if it was another hard drive or a huge floppy disk. Once launched, the program operates in the background, thus eliminating the need to worry about using optical disc burning software. You drag and drop files onto your optical disc drive listed in the My Computer folder. It is also very easy to cut, copy, and paste, or rename files and folders as you normally would on your hard drive. Burning data onto your optical disc with InstantBurn is truly unequivocally effortless.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
- Add watermarks to your videos.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert MTS and other popular video/audio files to any video an...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Convert MKV videos to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4 for playback on popula...
- Write to CD, DVD and Blu-ray.
- Convert all video/audio formats with high definition and top sp...
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- CD/DVD disks management.
- Convert general videos and HD videos to your desired HD formats...
- Manage your home multimedia collection.
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Burn videos to DVD disc or generate ISO files.
- Update the firmware for the PlexCombo 20/10/40-12A drive.
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Capture, convert, and consume movies, music and photos for the ...
- Convert your videos to different video file formats.
- Record files & folders to data / MP3 CD.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"cyberjunk dont use"
Version: InstantBurn 5.0
tech support is a joke
Unless you pay $30 for a couple months of tech support you can talk to nobody. I just wanted all the features of my legal and paid for cyberlink program to work and there is a activation issue. There is no number to call, not even for sales, and it is very apparent through thier email support system responses they could care less. That is if you get a response. If they made a good product don't you think they wouldn't be afraid to help thier customers?