InstantBurn is a packet-writing solution that lets you operate your optical disc burner as if it was another hard drive or a huge floppy disk. Once launched, the program operates in the background, thus eliminating the need to worry about using optical disc burning software. You drag and drop files onto your optical disc drive listed in the My Computer folder. It is also very easy to cut, copy, and paste, or rename files and folders as you normally would on your hard drive. Burning data onto your optical disc with InstantBurn is truly unequivocally effortless.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Write to CD, DVD and Blu-ray.
- Back up your data to LAN or CD, RW or FTP.
- Capture, convert, and consume movies, music and photos for the ...
- CD/DVD disks management.
- Create and manage virtual CD drives and CD/DVD discs.
- Convert any formats video to iPad, iPhone, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, DVD.
- Partition your hard drive and install an operating system on yo...
- Manage your home multimedia collection.
- Convert DVD to various video formats, copy DVD to portable devi...
- Construct home movies from captured digital video on your Windo...
- Update the firmware for the PlexCombo 20/10/40-12A drive.
- Clean all unwanted software from your PC in a safe and flexible...
- Create movies from camcorder videos and common videos.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"cyberjunk dont use"
Version: InstantBurn 5.0
tech support is a joke
Unless you pay $30 for a couple months of tech support you can talk to nobody. I just wanted all the features of my legal and paid for cyberlink program to work and there is a activation issue. There is no number to call, not even for sales, and it is very apparent through thier email support system responses they could care less. That is if you get a response. If they made a good product don't you think they wouldn't be afraid to help thier customers?