CNET Editors' review
Inbetween Land is an adventure game. The premise is that a flying island suddenly appears over a city. One day Mary, who works in the city, disappears in a beam of light from the island. Your job is to go to the island and search for clues as to what happened. Inbetween Land installs easily. The free version of the app has a few levels, but to get to all the game offers you need to upgrade to the full version.
Inbetween Land is both an adventure game in which you collect clues by wandering around and interacting with the island's inhabitants, as well as a set of mini games. The games can be set to any of three difficulty levels, so you can bypass a difficult mini game without abandoning the game. The graphics in Inbetween Land are attractive and artistic, and the interface is easy to learn to use and work with. Eventually you collect enough gems and clues to locate Mary, and return to the city with her.
Inbetween Land is a clever game if you are into adventure and hunting games. The mini games add a nice interlude, but the basic gameplay is straightforward. The graphics are a strong point in the game, which makes it visually arresting. Since you can play enough of the game in the free app, you'll be able to decide if the upgrade to the full version is worth the money for you.
Inbetween Land is casual adventure game about two orphan friends, one lost on a flying island. One day the life of some ordinary city was interrupted by appearance of the flying island, which turned out to be the abandoned homeplace of extraterrestrial civilization. Soon everybody got used to it, and island became the central attraction for tourists and looters. Our main character is an orphan who grew up in the shelter, where she became friends with Mary. One day Mary came to the dream of our heroine asking for help. The same day our heroine reads the newspaper article about the strange light ray that connected abandoned sky island with the city, and most likely the source of the light was somewhere near the orphanage, where Mary was working then. Our heroine rides to the orphanage to talk to Mary about her strange dream, but it turns out that she is missing for a couple of days. After that she finds a strange artifact from the flying island in Mary's belongings. With its help she opens the portal between the city and the island. The heroine starts looking for Mary on the island. This way leads her to the new discovery - island is a spaceship and all its people live as spirits on it.
More Products to Consider
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Sims 2 game update.
- Realtime strategy game.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Real-time strategy game.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- Fantasy strategy game.
- Complete an epic journey across many stunning environments, reb...
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Prevent the nightmare and save the humanity.
- Race your marbles through dangerous platforms and collect power...
- Play the classic scrolling shooter games.
- Fight off an alien invasion with the power of science.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Explore a remote island game.
- OpenGL-based vertical shooter.
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Sled riding holiday game.
- Massively multiplayer online fantasy RPG.
- Mystery game with Vera Blanc.
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Leo the Cat is A platform game, where you contol a cat.
- Vampire adventure rpg gane.