From Automated Workflows:
This action pack extends the power of Automator in Leopard with 20 actions for use with Adobe InDesign!
- Add Pages to InDesign Documents
- Close InDesign Documents
- Export InDesign Documents to PDF
- Find and Change Text in InDesign Documents
- Get All Opened InDesign Documents
- Get Front InDesign Document
- Get Linked Images from InDesign Documents
- Get Names of InDesign Documents
- Get Paths of InDesign Documents
- Get Text from InDesign Documents
- Merge InDesign Documents
- New InDesign Document
- Open Documents in InDesign
- Package InDesign Documents
- Place Images in InDesign Document
- Place Text in InDesign Document
- Print InDesign Documents
- Save InDesign Documents
- Save InDesign Documents as Single Page Documents
- Update Modified Links in InDesign Documents
What's new in this version: Updated and tested for use with InDesign CS4.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- 10 Automator actions to interact with Twitter.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- 170 Automator actions.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Recover your lost data.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Decorate your publishings with a fancy font.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: