From PassMark Software:
ImageUSB is a free utility which lets you write an image concurrently to multiple USB Flash Drives. Capable of creating exact bit-level copies of USB Flash Drive (UFDs), ImageUSB is an extremely effective tool for the mass duplication of UFDs. ImageUSB can also be used to install OSFClone to a USB Drive for use with PassMark OSForensics.
Unlike other USB duplication tools, ImageUSB can preserve all unused and slack space during the cloning process, including the Master Boot Record (MBR). ImageUSB can perform flawless mass duplications of all UFD images, including bootable UFDs.
More Products to Consider
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Extract forensic data from computers quickly and easily.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Display the size of each folder on your disk, including its sub...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- View HDD information and monitor disk temperature.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Format USB flash drives with FAT, FAT32, or NTFS partition type...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Search and extract data about your PC hardware with customized ...
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content