From Camp Software:
ImageSorter was created to organize folders containing images efficently. You select a folder containing images and as many destination folders a you'd like. Then either click on a destination folder or type a folder hot key to move the current image.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Allows desktop items to be automatically sorted and organized.
- Converts image format of dropped files/folders.
- Redate and rename folders of images based on EXIF-data or finde...
- Deletes files' and folders' custom icons.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Batch flip and/or rotate your images.
- Replace all aliases inside a folder with the files they are ref...
- Batch deinterlace your images.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.