CNET Editors' review
ImageBadger Image Converter provides users a way to change large groups of pictures with a few simple mouse clicks. With a simple interface and fast results, we were highly impressed by this program.
The program has an interface that looks very much like a child's game. With bright colors and a cartoon badger guiding users through the process, this program is also as simple to learn as a child's game. With a generous box for thumbnails of photos you have chosen and another large area for all the filters being applied, users should have no trouble understanding the conversion process. Even if they do, the cartoon badger functions as a Help menu when the mouse hovers over any area of the program. To convert, users simply select a folder of pictures, weed out the shots they don't want with the program's delete options, select their filters, and hit the large Go button at the bottom. ImageBadger features 44 filters ranging from cropping photos to making them look like they came from a newspaper. In addition, there are dozens of file formats your photos can be converted to.
ImageBadger quickly converted our entire folder of images with ease. Though the trial limits you to only 50 file conversions, we still got a clear picture of its solid performance. Thanks to its simple commands, helpful instructions and depth of options we highly recommend this program for download.
From Kristanix Software:
Save time when working with a batch of images. Convert and process images from the Windows Explorer right-click menu. Easily resize and rotate images, enhance your images with more than 40 image filters, turn any image into an icon, make thumbnail images, create pencil drawings of photos, copy images to clipboard from Windows Explorer. ImageBadger is an advanced batch image converter that supports over 140+ image formats such as JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF, ICON, PSD, and PSP. All features are available through command line calls.
More Products to Consider
- Convert images into different formats in a batch mode.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Convert TIFF files to PDF document.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- View, edit, and manage images and create slide shows, albums, a...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Convert, resize, and edit your pictures.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Convert multiple graphics file formats at the click of a button...
- Edit images and convert them from one format to another in batc...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Convert image files from one format to another in batch.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Get a coloring book with relaxing activities designed for small...
- Batch convert AFP to images in various formats via hot folder o...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- View, organize, manage, enhance or fix your digital pictures - ...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Does what it says, but your ripped off after 50 images."
Version: ImageBadger Image Converter 4.949
I does what it says.
As like most so called free crappy trials, there are downsides that put you off from buying it, you can only convert 50 images, then, you have to BUY IT.
In the long run, I don't think there is any point in buying it, as it didn't impress me by it's poor lack of trial, not giving me enough chance or time to really try it out, this is a simple quick way to try and get your cash which isn't impressive. I have once found a simular program that allows you to do the same thing for free, right click and convert, but after formatting my computer time time ago, I forgot the name of the program, this program seem to be simular to what it does, maybe they just ripped it off and are charging for it, 30 day trials should be imposed on programs, this would look better for a company, but as said, this one is just one of thoses "i want your money now" program, anyhow, if you try this and you have like 50+ images to convert, I suggest not to, because you might muddle up your images in your folder as it will only do 50 images, no more.