From Freeman Software:
Image Composer is a tool for composing two images. Distinct from professional image software like Adobe Photoshop, this toolkit focus on precise image composing. You can move,rotate,resize the image before composing, by either mouse drag or keyboard value input. You can also adjust the opacity of the cover layer image freely. All these operations can be saved to load any time in XML file. The toolkit supports all the primary Windows Operating System including Win 7.
Features: 1. Composing of two images, support moving, rotating and resizing; 2. Support operations by either mouse drag or keyboard value input; 3. Support to adjust the opacity of composing; 4. Support to save and load the projects; 5. Support to save composed result to local image files(registered version only); 6. Support to adjust the working area automatically under different monitor solution, including 1920*1080/1680*1050/1440*900/1280*1024/1280*768/1024*768.
What's new in this version: Version 3.0 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug-fixes.
More Products to Consider
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Download, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Automate repetitive tasks.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Speed up your PC with registry fixing and system optimization.
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Edit and recover partitions, manage multiboot environments, and...
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Statistical software for data mining.
- View and customize slide shows.
All versions:1.2 stars
out of 8 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Try Before You Buy"
Version: Image Composer 3.0
Didn't try it; viewed their own web site.
See below for more data. Otherwise, not very impressed with the given screenshots. There are better products.
According to Freeman's own web site, this is a USD $12.99 product that is available as a Trial download in which you cannot export your creation results. Simply put, it is Try Before You Buy and it should never have been placed into the Free category.