IDEAS Property Clerk is an easy to use residential property management solution. Increase your revenues by keeping track of pending, current and former tenants. Keep detailed records about buildings, units, and tenants. Features include integrated accounting with accounts payable and Check writing. The system also provides the ability to produce and track Work Orders and inventory items. Easily create letters and documents with Microsoft Word, Property Clerk includes a mail merge option to create arrears letters, leases, and other documents. User friendly wizards help you complete common tasks. Track multiple tenants within one unit. Create your own user defined fields for buildings, units and tenants as needed. Property Clerk is affordable, yet powerfull. Ideal for any residential property manager.
Version 4.0 may include unspecified updates, enhancements or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage your own real estate property.
- Track and manage your financial budget.
- Manage your real estate business.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Manage patent application and publication databases.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage your business contacts, issues, and IT assets.
- Manage IT & non-IT assets & inventory, asset contracts, POs, So...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Record and document your assets and property information.
- Organize and store records of assets belonging to your company ...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Keep track of employees assets, capabilities, and future potent...
- Manage and save information of your rental properties.
- Take control over your property management business.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Keep track of your property.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0