The advent of Windows Vista changed the way interfaces were designed. Larger and more colorful icons, new styles, transparency - all of this became a must have for any icon that was used in Vista and its successor, Windows 7. Even stylistically, regular interface icons underwent serious changes - from that point on, most of them had shadows, reflection and transparency effects, as well as a new sleek 3D look. If you are a computer graphics professional, creating a complete set of unique icons will take weeks - and time is something you may not have.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Make your software look as nice as Win 7 with basic stock icons...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Display the RSS feeds in the widget in an attractive way.
- Place a monthly calendar on your Windows desktop.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Create widgets to control RS232 related devices without any pro...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Restrict the amount of time that a child or anyone uses their c...
- Change the background image on your computer periodically.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Enhance your desktop using various icons.
- Access to your favorite programs from the Windows desktop.
- Add interface icons of Windows Phone 8.
- Create custom lists of programs to be run as a group.
- Get over 25 different icons for your Web sites and software app...
- Get 30 icons for all Windows OS and development tools.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.