IconDeveloper is a program that makes it a snap to create your own icons for Windows. Most icon editors come with their own graphics editor. IconDeveloper doesn't. Instead, it assumes that most people who want to create icons are either going to create them using an existing graphics package like Photoshop, MS Paint, CorelDraw, or they take existing images (.BMP, .PNG, .JPG) and turn those into icons.
So instead of putting effort into a bitmap editor, IconDeveloper focuses itself on making it really, really easy to turn existing images into Windows icons and allowing for common modification of those icons (resizing, color changing). The result is a program that makes icons extremely fast, extremely well and extremely easily.
What's new in this version: Version 2.13 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Run Windows 8 Modern applications in resizable windows on your ...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Personalize your Windows 8 start and lock screens with your own...
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Turn BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TGA, TIFF, and PCX files into Windows...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Make, edit, convert icons for Windows, MacOS and toolbars.
- Customize your Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 logon screen.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Send e-mail and instant messages and call your GoogleTalk frien...
- Create your own images and scenes.
- Change your icons by grouping them into themed packages.
- Remove and cleanup notification area icon cache.
- Pick colors directly off the screen in PowerPoint.
- Manage, create, and apply your own Windows sound schemes.
- Monitor your processor temperature via a graph at the bottom of...
All versions:2.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Easy to use"
Version: IconDeveloper 2.0
Very quick and easy to use
It did what I wanted it to do for free so no cons for me
"i can't understand the price"
Version: IconDeveloper 2.0
it change icon in great look graphics but
this product known as free and paid for upgarde
why is it that i'm using free version and it say's 30 day trial??
i tought it was totally free??? pls help!
be true to your fans!