From Phibit Software:
Wish you to protect your images from illegal use? Wish you to protect your copyright to images? So, Icemark is necessary for you. Using this program you can effortlessly identify your images from many others. Icemark is necessary for everyone, who works with graphics images and wants to protect their copyright. Icemark is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. For your copyright protection, just add your personal watermark to the image, so you always know which images are yours. The added watermark is invisible and its detection is possible only by having the key, which only you have. Icemark has the following features
- High speed search of personally watermarked images;
- Fast watermarking of a great number of images;
- Watermark detection is impossible without the key which only you have;
- High resistant to image changes;
- Work with a group of images simultaneously;
- The original image is not needed for watermark detection;
- Saving images with necessary names and in a new format;
- Work with the following formats: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, TGA;
- The ability to watermark any image even the very smallest.
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Make your images look beautiful and realistic.
- Copy protect images on your site using encryption & domain lock...
- Convert your images to various formats.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Sync iPhoto libraries across computers (was iPhotoSync).
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps.
- View comic and manga images.
- Image layout & printing software.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Professional-grade raw converter and image editor.
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...
- Scientific, pixel-by-pixel image processing & analysis.
- View & organize stereoscopic photos.
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Useless software, watermarks can be removed easily"
Version: Icemark 1.3
Pros don't matter if the watermark can easily be removed by anyone and to have the photo reliably watermarked is the key factor.
Prize of $49.95 for a Personal License or $950 Business License is far too high for this software at the current development stage.
I tried the Icemark 1.4 Trial version from the phibit homepage which can be used for free and unlimited, just a Trial text is on the image.
You can choose between three watermark types: Identification, Image ID and Text.
It is advised to change the key from "default" to your personal key.
So far so good.
One of the features and benefits as claimed by Phibit:
- "Watermark removal is difficult ? The watermark is resistant to JPEG compression, geometric distortions, cropping and other image editing operations."
I found two ways to get rid of a the Icemark watermark.
I resized an image which I had successfully watermarked using Icemark to 50%.
After resizing I checked for the presence of my watermark. Result: Icemark could not find any watermark anymore. Remember Phibit claims "... resistant to ... geometric distortions, cropping and other image editing operations."
Well this Phibit is wrong here.
But what happens if you want to two types of watermark for your photo?
I like the Text option and the Image ID...
Add either one watermark type first, check whether Icemark can still detect it. Yes, the watermark is there.
Now we add the other watermark, you can choose a different key, but up to you.
Anyway after you Icemark confirms "Watermarked", check the image for the watermark. Result here as well Icemark could not find any watermark anymore.
This means on the other hand if you watermark your photo. Any other person can just add another Icemark watermark over it and your watermark is gone.
Again remember the statement of Phibit "Watermark removal is difficult ? The watermark is resistant to JPEG compression, geometric distortions, cropping and other image editing operations."
Both ways resizing or adding a second watermark is very simple and yet the Icemark watermark disappeared. Professional Photographers who pay a whopping $950 for the Business License and Icemark leaves their precious images unprotected.
At the present moment Icemark is useless and the price or any price is a rip-off.