Iceberg is an integrated packaging environment (IPE) that allows you to create packages or metapackages conforming to the Mac OS X specifications.
With Iceberg, you can quickly create your installation packages using a graphic user interface similar to your favorite development tools.
Iceberg can also be useful for Administrators who want to gather in a metapackage numerous packages for remote distribution via Apple Remote Desktop.
Iceberg source code is available under the BSD license.
What's new in this version: Fixed an issue with the Directory Services code used to retrieve the list of group IDs.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Create distribution and installation packages for Mac OS X.
- Explore System Configuration framework dynamic store.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Checks for broken links on your site.
- Create compressed TAR archives via drag & drop.
- Manage business database applications.
- Program images, animation and interactions.
- Write system services using scripting languages.
- Desktop searchPad.
- XHTML, HTML, HTML5, CSS and RSS 2.0 editor.
- Interactive introspection, manipulation and scripting of Cocoa ...
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- OS X Server tools.
- Real Studio plugin control to create split views in forms.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: