IceFloor is a graphic frontend for PF . Configure the PF firewall in a few clicks using a very simple interface and a step by step configuration guide (Quick Start). Block dangerous hosts using Emerging Threats free on-line service, block unwanted connections on the fly using Connection Inspector, configure a gateway with NAT and port forwarding. Set PF and network options. Browse and edit active PF rules, anchors and tables using IceFloor PF browser.
What's new in this version:
- Option to disable inbound filtering
- Added Presets to quickly activate predefined PF rulesets
- Option to restrict outbound connections to a specific IP list
- Improved default PF ruleset structure
- Improved black list management
- Faster and more accurate graphic statistics based on PF logs
- Option to create graphic statistics for every blocked host
- Greatly improved numerical statistics featuring hosts and ports statistics
- Option to... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Antivirus app powered by the open-source ClamAV engine.
- Detect apps that establish outgoing Internet connections.
- Protects privacy online and secures your computer.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Get Wi-Fi privacy and security, protect yourself from malware t...
- Maintain your anonymity online and secure your web session.
- Easy-to-use protection from viruses, Trojans and worms. Quarant...
- Protect your anonymity and others' as you browse the web.
- Encrypt your valuable sensitive data.
- MacKeeper is like 911 for your Mac.
- Network protocol analysis app: deep inspection, live capture & ...
- Scan the page behind any link you click on or any web address y...
- Store passwords, logins, notes, then sync to your mobile phone ...
- Detect spyware, clean up Internet privacy clutter and protects ...
- Monitor your home and your loved ones from anywhere - with any ...
- Protect the Data You Share & Store in the Cloud.
- Record keystrokes, log visited websites, take screenshots and s...
- Massive file-sharing P2P (ed2k/BT/NAP/Gnutella).
- Monitor user activity on your Mac Pro, iMac, MacBook, MacBook A...
- Scan, find, and troubleshoot wireless networks with WiFi Explor...
- Securely and automatically log into websites and store private ...
- Enables the standards-based VPN server built into Mac OS X.
- See if you're in range of an open wireless network.
- Find out what your kids are doing online.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Works like a charm, nice tool!"
Version: IceFloor 1.0
Very easy setup, just point and click. PF browser is absolutely awesome. Full of options, most interesting one being ssh brute force and port knocking. This tool is a must for every network administrator.
Graphic logs are very slow, port knocking sequence is barcoded and cannot be changed.
"On killed network, reboot didn't fix."
Version: IceFloor 1.0
Sounded great. Didn't work
Installed junk in to /etc with no way to clean up. (After install the program wouldn't start). Documentation fails to mention that it creates a different network device which, of course, the system didn't know what to do with. Network control panel wouldn't start, most networking apps wouldn't start (Safari, Firefox, iTerm). I feel sorry for anyone who isn't used to fixing network junk if they use this.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content