From OINK KG:
Want to know who owns an IP address or domain? Search for interesting domains in another country; get acoustic signals when a line breaks down or is up; figure out why you can't reach a specific domain; and solve Internet problems without leaving your desk. Iban supports and analyzes the Internet protocols DNS, HTTP, ICMP, Ping, SMTP, SNTP, Tracert and Whois. Ideal for, but not limited to, system adminstrators.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- View very large layout with high speed.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- View large layout at high speed.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Allow you to view large layout on your PC.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Track domain registration changes.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: